Monday, December 28, 2009

December-A Month of Fun

Our Christmas miracle-everybody looking at the camera!
Merry Christmas!

GG and Riley

A sweet angel present


John bought a 20 foot aluminum boat a few weeks ago, so we started a new Fiedler family tradition-a boat ride on Christmas Eve. Riley had gone out with John for a ride once before but this was Mason's first time on the boat. They both did great and seemed to really enjoy it. They clearly are Fiedler men.



It was CHILLY on Christmas Eve so the boys had to be extra bundled. Mason's life vest is about four sizes too big too!



Is Mason smiling or crying?


I enjoy any moment that Mason will snuggle with me because I know they will be over soon. They grow up far too quickly.



So proud of the baseball








Riley showing his little bro how to give a good high five









Being silly in Daddy's hat










On "Mommy's airplane" at Disneyland. Like last time, I ended up nauseous and he wanted to go on it again! See prior video post for his first roller coaster ride while we were there!










Say "CHEESE!"










No comments:

Post a Comment