Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun

Well it was a beautiful day in San Diego and it made for a lovely Easter day.
When I went in to get Riley this morning the first thing he said was "Easter bunny come already"-he could hardly wait. We all got dressed then headed to the back to hunt for eggs. The boys loved it, and Ri did such a good job helping Mason get the hang of things. Once we were done here it was off to Brooke and Andrews for egg hunt number two, and brunch with the family. Then after nap time it was off to my parents house for dinner where the boys got easter bunny basket number three! Boy they made out today! The Easter bunny was extra sweet to them---if only it had been because they had been good.
Plus, a little earthquake while we were sitting outside at my parents house-wow did that shake! Plus the aftershocks-I love CA-I'll take an earthquake anyday over a tornado though.
Hope everyone had a nice Easter. I'm off to bed for two final weeks of tax season...


Happy Easter! (I look so tired-must be tax season)
Trying to open it for the goodies...

Riley on all fours getting an egg


He realized that there were goldfish or kix in the eggs the Easter bunny left at Auntie Brooke and Uncle Andrew's house so he kept trying to pick up five or six at a time-then he finally gave up and just sat down to start eating what he had.



The Easter Bunny




Had so much fun hunting for eggs!





Look at what I've got Mom!






Riley is telling Mason "Right there Mason-Easter bunny egg right there...put it in your basket Mason...right there..." such a good brother.







No comments:

Post a Comment