Well it's been a busy few months since I last updated this blog. Since my last post we have CELEBRATED the end of tax season, started daycare and preschool, celebrated John's and Riley's birthdays, and had many other special days.
The boys are both thriving at school/daycare. We are so pleased. Riley asks me every morning when I get him up if it is a school day, followed every morning by asking me what day it is. On Wednesday of this week he told me "Mommy, it Wednesday because Tuesday was Friday"...how can you argue that? (I wouldn't even know where to begin).
Riley had a great third birthday-the celebration went on for a week straight-not sure what we'll do now for next year! Ri and I went to Disneyland just the two of us and had a great time. He even went on (and LOVED) the Matterhorn! He is still talking about it ..."I went on that SUPER fast roller coaster Matterhorn!!!!!"
Riley doesn't stop talking, ever, but even so Mason is finally starting to get a word or two in edgewise. He finally has a few words that he can use, although he is understanding more and more each day. I'm afraid that once he really starts talking John and I may never get a word in.
Ri kept showing Mason which berries to pick, and how to pick them-every bit the older brother
Mason at the Carlsbad Strawberry Fields-he kept trying to eat the strawberries while we were picking them-then he picked up the moldiest strawberry he could find (not a speck of red left on it's fuzzy black body), and stuck it right in his mouth! I just about died! I thought for sure he would be throwing up within the hour, but he didn't---miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment